Below is the commission Terms of Service. For information on orders placed in the web shop, please visit the Shop FAQ.
I. GENERAL TERMS.
- By commissioning me, you are agreeing to the terms of service below.
- Terms can be changed with agreement from me, the artist.
- Please be as detailed as you can in describing what you are commissioning and include references.
- The Commissioner is responsible for shipping and postage fees for physical paintings.
- All commissions must all be paid in full upfront.
- Work will begin after payment has been received.
- Payment is expected within 24 hours, unless otherwise discussed.
- Accepted payment methods are PayPal in USD or SEK, or Swish.
- Please do not send payment without prior approval otherwise I might consider it a tip and may not refund you.
- All sales are final once payment has been received.
- Tips and Donations are appreciated but not necessary.
- Please keep in mind that my prices can change at any time.
- Although I will not work for “exposure”, I will happily consider gifting you a commission if you can show that your exposure led to 2+ orders with other clients.
- Work In Progress will only be given if explicitly requested or if I have a question about the commission.
- I do not necessarily work on commissions in the order they are received. I will work to accommodate whatever deadline you have, however I may charge an extra fee for rush orders.
- Communication will be primarily through email. Please allow 1-2 business days for non-urgent responses.
IV. CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
- I will do everything I can to make you happy with your order, however only small changes are allowed to be made after a commission is finished.
- Any substantial changes will come with an extra charge.
- Abuse will not be tolerated and your commission will be canceled without refund.
V. COPYRIGHT / USAGE POLICY
- I, the artist, hold the right to the produced drawing, not the commissioner, unless we agree prior to payment.
- This means I am allowed to use the artwork to:
- Promote myself.
- Publish books and printed media with.
- Post it wherever I want.
- The commissioner is allowed to:
- Use the copyrighted artwork for personal use only unless agreed otherwise.
- Print the art, and claim the right of their character(s) but not the drawing itself.
- Use the art to promote themselves with proper credit given to the artist.
- If you break the copyright infringement in any way, every right you had to the drawing will be retracted.
- The following is considered Copyright infringement:
- Reproducing/using the copyrighted artwork commercially.
- Taking Credit for the creation of the artwork.
- Removing any watermarks/signatures.
- Altering the artwork without consent.
- A Purchase of Commercial rights to the artwork starts at 200% of original price.
- With commercial rights you are allowed to:
- Sell merchandise with the artwork.
- Use it in books, covers, etc.
- Change it to your liking
- Promote your own brand with.
- Credit is still required for usage of the artwork, even if altered or edited.
VI. CANCELLATION/REFUND POLICY
- I have the right to cancel and refund the money for your commission at any time.
- If money has not been sent yet the commissioner has the right to cancel the commission.
- Any statement can be bound to change if discussed with me, the artist, prior to the commission.